Enriched Air Diver
Scuba Diving with Enriched Air Nitrox:
The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI's most popular specialty scuba diving course, and it's easy to see why. Scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no decompression dive time. This means more time underwater, especially on repetitive scuba dives. You can typically stay down longer and get back in the water sooner. No wonder many divers choose this as their very first specialty.
The Scuba Gear You Use:
You use all the basic scuba gear. Your dive regulator. must be enriched air compatible.
The course includes:
- PADI Enriched Air Diver Manual.
- Emergency Oxygen Care at a Glance Reference card.
- PADI certification costs.
You learn how to:
- Techniques for getting more dive time by using enriched air nitrox.
- Enriched air scuba diving equipment considerations.
- Enriched air considerations, including managing oxygen exposure, how to tell what's in your scuba tank and how to set your dive computer.
PADI Enriched Air Diver : 1 Day:
Group Tuition 10,000 Baht
(Max. 4 students per instructor)
Private Instructor 12,000 Baht
(Just you and one PADI Instructor for the day.)