PADI Boat Diver Course:
Whether you’ve never made a boat dive or you’ve logged dozens. The PADI Boat Diver Specialty course can benefit almost every diver because different boats in different parts of the world do things differently. Diving from a boat is fun, especially when you look at ease when maneuvering around on it. It’s fun to know what you’re doing.
Learn the tips, tricks and ways to:
- Dive from boats ranging from small inflatables to giant live-aboards :
- how they differ from place to place and gain experience and training from diving on boats in your local area.
- Safely enter and exit the water :
- sometimes it’s better to hand your gear up to the crew and then climb in the boat.
- sometimes you just take off your fins and weights and walk up the ladder.
- Stow your gear in the most appropriate areas
- Use surface lines to initiate or conclude your dives.
- Locate basic boat safety equipment
The course includes:
- PADI Boat Diver Manual.
- PADI certification costs.
- Full set of rental scuba diving equipment.
- PADI instructor.
- Free Transfers from Patong, Karon and Kata hotels.(A charge may apply for other areas - click here).
- Soft drinks (coke, sprite, fanta, drinking water etc).
- Snacks and Fresh tropical fruit all day.
- 2 Amazing coral reef dives
You use all the basic scuba gear:
Depending on what type of diving you’ll be doing from the boat, you may also want to use underwater photography equipment, DPVs (underwater scooters), a dive light, a dry suit, lift bags, a dive flag float or other specialty gear.Must be a PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another organization)
PADI Boat Diver course is : 1 Day
Group Tuition 10,000 Baht
(Max. 4 students per instructor)
Private Instructor 12,000 Baht
(Just you and one PADI Instructor for the day.)