Advanced Scuba Diving
The course is intense: covering a high-level of dive theory and scuba skills needed to become a PADI Divemaster.
There are many reasons to become a PADI Divemaster :
- You want to turn your passion. for scuba-ding into a career in the diving industry.
- You just want to be a better, safer diver for owner peace of mind.
- You have a Gap Year and want to ttravel the world and work while you go.
- Your company has offered a Career Break and you want to try something different from daily grind of the 9 to 5.
- You are Service Leaver from one of the UK Armed Forces wishing to use the Enhanced Learning Credits (ELC) scheme. In this case,please also see our separate Military Resettlement website for further details.
There are loads of other reasons, but what is common for all of them is thatby the end of the Divemaster course you will be a more knnowledgeable, more experience, more out-going scuba-diver ready to join the ranks of Open Water Scuba Instructor (OWSI) if you wish!
The course is intense: covering the high0level of dive theory and scuba skills needed to become a PADI Instructor plus the personal attributes required to work as a PADI Professional anywhere in the world. By working alongside Thailand Divers 'experienced Instructors ans Managers, you will achieve these goals and gain the real-life experience of teaching PADI courses with real-life students.
What 's Involved ?
Dive center orentation. Classroom presentations and swimming pool sessions for dive skills
Classroom presentations and swimming pool sessions for dive skills and rescue assessment.
Boat diving day trip to do the mapping project on one of our local dive sites.
Swim tests and pool evaluation : 400 meter free style, 800 meter snorkel swim, 15 minute float and 100m tired diver tow plus classroom presentations.
Boat diving day trip doing workshops for deep diving, search and recovery and dive briefings.
Boat diving day trip for divemaster conducted programs simulations.
Day off / self studying.
Pool and classroom assisting with open water students.
Boat diving day trip assisting with open water students.
Boat diving day trip assisting with with open water students.
Boat diving day trip assisting with advanced open water students.
Classroom : Final exams, paperwork for applications, emergency assistance plans optional Nitrox specialty course.
Boat diving day trip doing the final simulations for divemaster conducted programs.
Day off in preperation for your divemaster completion party.
What is not included :
- Surface Marker - SMB
- Dive Knife
- Pocket Mask for CPR
- Underwater Compass
- Scuba diving equipment
- Divemaster application fees
Divemaster Internship 40,000 Baht
- Length : 26 m
- Beam : 6 m
- Draught : 2.5 m
- 2 x Main Engine : 340 bhp
- Max Speed : 12 knots/hour
- Power Supply : 24V, 240V, 380V
- Diving Air Compressors : 2
- Emergency Oxygen : 1 x 50 liters
- Life Jacket : 40