EFR Manual with Completion Card
* Gain invaluable skills and techniques for anyone involved in adventure sports.
* For anyone with an interest in caring about other people.
Emergency First Response is a PADI affiliate that specializes in teaching lifesaving skills – and they’re for anyone, not just divers.
The manual is divided into three sections:
- an Independent Study Workbook guiding you through the basic concepts
- a Skills Workbook to help with practical sessions
- an Emergency Reference section to use after you’ve completed your course
What You Learn in the EFR Primary and Secondary Care Courses
- BLS (Basic Life Support) CPR and rescue breathing at the layperson level.
- AED (automated external defibrillator) use (optional).
- Preventing and caring for shock.
- Spinal injury management.
- Use of barriers to reduce disease transmission risk.
- Basic first aid and first aid kit considerations.