Learn and use
The PADI Underwater Videographer Course:
Other than taking someone diving, there’s only one way to show someone the sounds, motion and dynamics of the underwater world: Show your scuba vacation adventures to your friends and family.
Use your editing skills to share your clips with the world through YouTube, MySpace, Facebook and more. Use your underwater videos to turn more of your friends into dive buddies.
The PADI Underwater Videographer Specialty course shows you how to create videos that are interesting, entertaining and worth watching again and again.
Scuba diver practicing their underwater videography skills.
- Selecting, maintaining and caring for your underwater video equipment.
- Videography fundamentals, such as
· shot types
· story line
· shot sequencing.
- The post-dive editing process where you take your raw footage and create an underwater masterpiece.
By the time you complete the course, you’ll have gone through the entire basic video production process.
The Scuba Gear You Use:
You will use basic scuba diving equipment and underwater video equipment.
Must be a PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another organization)
The cost of the PADI Videographer Diver course is : 2 Days:
|Group Tuition (Max. 4 students per instructor)||12,000 Baht|
|Private Instructor (Just you and one PADI Instructor for the day.)||14,000 Baht|
|Couple / Group Discount||Click here|
The course includes:
- PADI Underwater Videographer Diver Manual.
- PADI certification costs.
- Full set of rental scuba diving equipment.
- PADI instructor.
- Free Transfers from Patong, Karon and Kata hotels.(A charge may apply for other areas - click here).
- Soft drinks (coke, sprite, fanta, drinking water etc).
- Snacks and Fresh tropical fruit all day.
- 4 Amazing coral reef dives.