Semi-Closed Rebreather Diver
Learn and use
The PADI Semiclosed Rebreather Course:
If novelty and diving quietly appeal to to you, then try the Semiclosed Rebreather course.
The PADI Semiclosed Rebreather course helps you scuba dive closer to shy marine life such as this docile Manta Ray The main feature of a semiclosed rebreather is the reduced bubbles and silence it offers, which allows you to get closer to shy wildlife.
hrough the Semi-closed Rebreather Specialty course you learn the special procedures for semi-closed rebreather scuba diving.
This includes special dive planning, organization, procedures and potential hazards, many of which differ significantly from conventional (open circuit) scuba.
It specifically focuses on the features, accessories, maintenance and proper use of the Draeger Semi-closed Rebreather.
You make at least one confined water dive and at least three open water dives to learn:
- Advantages and disadvantages of the rebreather.
- Assembly, disassembly and maintenance.
- Dive planning and emergency procedures with semi-closed rebreathers.
The Scuba Gear You Use:
You get to try the semi-closed rebreather, of course. You also need your scuba mask, fins, snorkel, weight system and wetsuit .
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another organization)
· or a PADI Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another organization) with proof of at least 10 logged dives beyond open water training dives
- PADI Enriched Air Diver (or qualifying certification from another organization)
The cost of the PADI Semi-closed Rebreather Diver course is : 3 Days:
|Group Tuition (Max. 4 students per instructor)||15,000 Baht|
|Private Instructor (Just you and one PADI Instructor for the day.)||20,000 Baht|
|Couple / Group Discount||Click here|
The course includes:
- PADI certification costs.
- Full set of rental scuba diving equipment.
- PADI instructor.
- Free Transfers from Patong, Karon and Kata hotels.(A charge may apply for other areas - click here).
- Soft drinks (coke, sprite, fanta, drinking water etc).
- Snacks and Fresh tropical fruit all day.
- 4 Amazing coral reef dives.