Learn and use
The PADI Multilevel Diver Course:
Maximize your dive time so you can explore more!
In this course, you learn how to plan dives that extend your bottom time by crediting you for slower nitrogen absorption when you ascend to a shallower depth. That’s the way you really dive, after all.
This is a great way to learn how to make multilevel dives even if you forget to bring your dive computer.
You'll learn what multilevel diving is and why you want to plan for multilevel dives.
You'll also get to see the various types of multilevel dive calculators (including dive computers), as well as learn about multilevel dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques, and potential problems.
You'll plan a multilevel dive profile and dive it with your PADI Instructor.
You learn how to:
- Plan and execute multilevel dives (different depths on the same dive).
- Back up your dive computer and plan multilevel dives.
- Maximize your no stop time.
The Scuba Gear You Use:
You use all the basic scuba gear.
You’ll need your basic scuba diving equipment. It’s helpful to have your dive computer.
Must be a PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another organization)
The cost of the PADI Multi-Level Diver course is : 1 Day:
|Group Tuition (Max. 4 students per instructor)||10,000 Baht|
|Private Instructor (Just you and one PADI Instructor for the day.)||12,000 Baht|
|Couple / Group Discount||Click here|
The course includes:
- PADI certification costs.
- Full set of rental scuba diving equipment.
- PADI instructor.
- Free Transfers from Patong, Karon and Kata hotels.(A charge may apply for other areas - click here).
- Soft drinks (coke, sprite, fanta, drinking water etc).
- Snacks and Fresh tropical fruit all day.
- 2 Amazing coral reef dives.