Enriched Air Diver
Learn and use
Scuba Diving with Enriched Air Nitrox:
The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI’s most popular specialty scuba diving course, and it’s easy to see why.
Scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no decompression dive time.
This means more time underwater, especially on repetitive scuba dives.
You can typically stay down longer and get back in the water sooner. No wonder many divers choose this as their very first specialty.
- Techniques for getting more dive time by using enriched air nitrox.
- Enriched air scuba diving equipment considerations.
- Enriched air considerations, including managing oxygen exposure, how to tell what’s in your scuba tank and how to set your dive computer.
The Scuba Gear You Use:
You use all the basic scuba gear. Your dive regulator. must be enriched air compatible.
Must be a PADI Open Water Diver.
The cost of the PADI Enriched Air Diver course is : 1 Day:
|Group Tuition (Max. 4 students per instructor)||10,000 Baht|
|Private Instructor (Just you and one PADI Instructor for the day.)||12,000 Baht|
|Couple / Group Discount||Click here|
The course includes:
- PADI Enriched Air Diver Manual.
- PADI certification costs.
- Full set of rental scuba diving equipment.
- PADI instructor.
- Free Transfers from Patong, Karon and Kata hotels.(A charge may apply for other areas - click here).
- 2 Amazing coral reef dives