Learn and use
The PADI Drift Diver Course:
The PADI Drift Diver Specialty course introduces you to the coolest magic carpet ride you’ll ever experience.
This course shows you how to enjoy rivers and ocean currents by “going with the flow,” staying with your dive partner, communicating with the dive boat and knowing where you are the whole time.
Drift Diving is nearly effortless and relaxing.
You simply glide along and enjoy the rush of flying underwater while the current does the work.
During your PADI Drift Diver certification course, you learn about:
- Planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of drift diving.
- An introduction to drift diving equipment -- floats, lines, reels.
- Buoyancy-control, navigation and communication for drift diving.
- Site selection and overview of aquatic currents – causes and effects.
- Techniques for staying close to a buddy or together as a group.
The Scuba Gear You Use:
You use all the basic scuba gear plus some scuba accessories such as floats, lines and reels.
Must be a PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another organization)
The cost of the PADI Drift Diver course is : 1 Day:
|Group Tuition (Maximum group size 4 student to osne Instructor)||10,000 Baht|
|Private tuition (Just you and one PADI Instructor for the complete course.)||12,000 Baht|
|Couple / Group Discount||Click here|
The course includes:
- PADI Drift Diver Manual.
- PADI certification costs.
- Full set of rental scuba diving equipment.
- PADI instructor.
- Free Transfers from Patong, Karon and Kata hotels.(A charge may apply for other areas - click here).
- Soft drinks (coke, sprite, fanta, drinking water etc).
- Snacks and Fresh tropical fruit all day.
- 2 Amazing coral reef dives.