Diver Propulsion Vehicle
Learn and use
The PADI Diver Propulsion Vehicle (DPV) Course:
DPVs offer a thrilling way to see a lot of underwater territory in a brief amount of time.
They scoot you through the water without kicking.
Whether making a shore dive or diving from a boat, a DPV is a great way to see more and have a blast doing it.
Fun? Underwater scooters (DPVs) are a kick! It’s all fun.
- Diver propulsion vehicle dive planning organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards.
- Equipment considerations.
- Diver etiquette and how to avoid harming fragile aquatic life.
The Scuba Gear You Use:
You use all the basic scuba gear and a DPV (underwater scooter).
Must be a PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another organization)
The cost of the PADI Diver Propuslsion Vehicle Diver course is : 1 Day:
|Group Tuition (Maximum group size 4 student to one Instructor)||10,000 Baht|
|Private tuition (Just you and one PADI Instructor for the complete course.)||12,000 Baht|
|Couple / Group Discount||Click here|
The course includes:
- PADI Diver Propulsion Vehicle Manual
- PADI certification costs.
- Full set of rental scuba diving equipment.
- PADI instructor.
- Free Transfers from Patong, Karon and Kata hotels.(A charge may apply for other areas - click here).
- Soft drinks (coke, sprite, fanta, drinking water etc).
- Snacks and Fresh tropical fruit all day.
- 2 Amazing coral reef dives.