Digital Underwater Photographer
Learn and use
The PADI Digital Underwater Photographer and Underwater Photographer Courses:
Underwater photography is one of the most popular diving specialties, and the rise of digital underwater photography has made it easier and more fun than ever.
This is why there are actually two PADI underwater photography courses.
The PADI Digital Underwater Photographer course gets you going quickly with today modern digital equipment, whether you use a point-and-shoot snap camera or a sophisticated D-SLR like the pros.
The PADI Underwater Photographer course is a more traditional photography course designed for conventional film equipment.
The fun part about this course is learning to capture images to share with your friends and family.
It’s a great way to relive the adventures you’ve had.
What You Learn:
- How to choose the right underwater camera system for you.
- The PADI SEA method for getting great shots quickly.
- The three primary principles for good underwater photos.
The Scuba Gear You Use:
You use all the same basic scuba gear you would use for the diving environment as well as an underwater photography system.
Must be a PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another organization)
The cost of the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Diver course is : 2 Days:
|Group Tuition (Maximum group size 4 student to one Instructor)||12,000 Baht|
|Private tuition (Just you and one PADI Instructor for the complete course.)||14,000 Baht|
|Couple / Group Discount||Click here|
The course includes:
- PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Diver Manual.
- PADI certification costs.
- Full set of rental scuba diving equipment.
- PADI instructor.
- Free Transfers from Patong, Karon and Kata hotels.(A charge may apply for other areas - click here).
- Soft drinks (coke, sprite, fanta, drinking water etc).
- Snacks and Fresh tropical fruit all day.
- 2 Amazing coral reef dives.