Learn and use
The AWARE Coral Reef Conservation Course:
The AWARE Coral Reef Conservation Specialty course is designed to inform you about the world’s coral reefs.
As a scuba diver, the health of aquatic ecosystems is often what makes a good dive.
Become aware of the fragileness of coral reefs and how you can help preserve them.
The AWARE - Coral Reef Conservation Specialty course teaches you about the vital role of coral reefs in the marine environment.
The course also familiarizes you with the current state of the world's coral reefs and how you can help.
You will learn about the Project AWARE Foundation and :
- How coral reefs function.
- Why they are so important.
- Why many reefs are in serious trouble.
- What you can do to prevent further decline.
The Scuba Gear You Use:
You use all the basic scuba gear.
There are no dives or age limits. Divers and non-divers alike enjoy learning about the aquatic environment.
The cost of the PADI Coral Reef Conversation Diver course is : 1 Day:
|Group Tuition (Maximum group size 4 student to one Instructor)||10,000 Baht|
|Private tuition (Just you and one PADI Instructor for the complete course.)||12,000 Baht|
|Couple / Group Discount||Click here|
The course includes:
- PADI certification costs.
- Full set of rental scuba diving equipment.
- PADI instructor.
- Free Transfers from Patong, Karon and Kata hotels.(A charge may apply for other areas - click here).
- Soft drinks (coke, sprite, fanta, drinking water etc).
- Snacks and Fresh tropical fruit all day.
- 2 Amazing coral reef dives.