Learn and Use
The PADI Altitude Diver Course:
Any time you’re diving at 300 to 3000 metres/1000 to 10,000 feet above sea level, you're altitude diving.
If you want to explore the hidden world of a mountain lake, the PADI Altitude Diver Specialty course is for you.
Dive more challenging dive sites while you satisfy your curiosity for “I wonder what’s down there?”
The fun part about altitude diving is that you can explore places many people have never seen.
You’ll learn the effects of pressure at higher altitudes and how to adjust your dive plan accordingly.
Whether you use a recreational dive planner table, an electronic eRDPTM or a dive computer, you’ll learn how plan and make a dive at high altitudes.
You’ll learn : Learn to scuba dive in high altitudes.
- Altitude dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards.
- Recreational Dive Planner procedures for diving at altitude.
- Safety stops and emergency decompression procedures at altitude.
The Scuba Gear You Use:
You use all the basic scuba gear and some special equipment is necessary for altitude diving.
Must be a PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another organization)
The cost of the PADI Altitude Diver course is : 1 Day:
|Group Tuition (Maximum group size 4 student to one Instructor)||10,000 Baht|
|Private tuition (Just you and one PADI Instructor for the complete course.)||12,000 Baht|
|Couple / Group Discount||Click here|
The course includes:
- PADI Altitude Diver Manual.
- PADI certification costs.
- Full set of rental scuba diving equipment.
- PADI instructor.
- Free Transfers from Patong, Karon and Kata hotels.(A charge may apply for other areas - click here).
- Soft drinks (coke, sprite, fanta, drinking water etc).
- Snacks and Fresh tropical fruit all day.
- 2 Amazing coral reef dives.