Advanced Open Water
- Get your 30 meter Advanced Open Water Diver Licence.
- 5 World class open water dives.
- Minimum age 15 years old.
PADI Rescue Diver
- Get your PADI Rescue diver licence.
- 1 day classroom theory, 1 day swimming pool, 1 day on the day trip boat.
- Be prepared.
- You want to turn your passion for scuba-diving into a career in the diving industry - then become a PADI Divemaster in Thailand.
- You just want to be a better, safer diver for your own peace of mind.
- Be prepared.
- Save time on your holiday by learning to dive from the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
- Do the theory at home and then complete the Open Water dives in the warm waters of Thailand.
- Online support available from one of our professional PADI Instructors.
Move your scuba-diving to the next level.
The Advanced Open Water Diver course helps you increase your confidence and build your scuba skills so you can become more comfortable in the water.
This is a great way to get more dives under your belt while continuing to learn under the supervision of one of our experienced PADI Instructors.
This course builds on what you’ve learned already in the Open Water course and develops new capabilities by introducing you to new activities and new ways to have fun scuba diving!
The Emergency First Response (EFR) and Rescue Diver courses help you prepare for and handle emergency situations- whether it's self-help or helping other divers in distress.
The Divemaster course is your first step onto the PADI Professional ladder. Learn the skills and techniques required to be an effective dive leader.